The UCP Caucus is hiring a multimedia designer to join our Edmonton team:
• Create impactful and relevant designs for print materials, web video, emails and videos.
• Design digital assets for social media dissemination
• Work closely with communications staff to craft designs that clearly and effectively communicate communications strategy.
• Proof and review content carefully and consistently
• Track projects and work accurately
Skills and Qualifications:
• Expertise in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator , Adobe Premiere and After Effects
• Excellent graphic design and video editing skills
• Passionate about design, messaging, and delivering excellent work
• Ability to work under the pressure of tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects at once
• Experience creating unique, compelling & appealing visual designs
• Attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to collaborate with members of communications staff
All interested applicants can send their resume and cover letter to Jamie Mozeson, Director of Operations at Jamie.Mozeson@assembly.ab.ca